Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Cruisin'
I took the GF on a little cruise of the downtown area. I don't know how she ever gets around, cause she has a very terrible sense of direction! She had asked me to find a bridge in L.A. and of course that was about all the info that she could provide about this bridge. She wants to shoot this bridge with the city skyline in the background and she didn't even know where it was at. Lucky for her I know my way around the area it was in. It reminded me a little of when we hung out with Nathan in Portland, looking for places to shoot with the city in the background. Apparently the bridge she was looking for was 6th street viaduct over the Los Angeles River.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Hey! Shush yo pie hole! Don't be giving out my spots!!!!!
You didn't even know how to find it woman!
Yes I did!!! I just wasn't sure of it's EXACT location...I mean there are a crap load of bridges in the area ya know...I just had to find the perfect one that I had seen years ago...and WE found it!
By the way...Portland at night was A LOT OF FUN! I miss Christina, Nathan, and the doggy!!!!
Not to rain on the parade, but that bridge is too famous to be considered a "secret spot". I know that I've found it and lost it quite a few times over the years.
You need to find the closest spot to the Hollywood sign - remember all the trouble we had with that up in the hills? A good close-up spot would definitely be one worth keeping under wraps.
Apparently getting to the Hollywood sign has been off limits to cars for years...however you can still hike there! Senia's dad jogs there every now and then, it can also be hiked in about a day too!
There is an angle on that bridge that gives you a one of a kind shot...and quite frankly, most of the bridges in LA are famous! But I just didn't want people knowing where I'm going to shoot my next awesome picture!! There are about 4 bridges in that area that can give you the same angle of the picture I will take, but only this one will be give the results I want!
p.s. The Sunset Ranch (Horseback riding)is the closest thing you can find that won't take days and that will take you as close to the Hollywood sign as possible!
yeah yeah whatever, you only like that bridge cause you saw it on the fast and the furious or some crappy car movie like that!
It's NOT that famous!
Post a Comment