Tuesday, February 07, 2006
I Don't Feel Older!
It's not Super Bowl Sunday when it's really Lou Day! That's right, well actually it isn't since there is no such thing as Lou Day, but it was my Birthday during the big game. I was planning on watching the game and just hanging out after work (I was working the day shift for my Birthday). Instead I called in to work and took a day off! So after sleeping in a little, I got up and decided to wash my motorcycle. I actually did go in to work after all on my birthday but only to wash the bike! I noticed that I may have gotten a little over zealous with the water when I was done with the wash, somehow I think I saturated my air filter since it would not run past idle. I did not panic though and let it idle for a while while the water evaporated away. The game was good, my Birthday party was great, and overall I give it an A+, even though the team I rooted for lost!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy B-day yo!
thanks yo!
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment