Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Under The Weather!

Surfs Up, in fact it has been up for a very long time now, but as for my spirits...thats a whole different story! I got some really nice gifts for Christmas, and one really crappy one. I think it was from Santa himself! I really wasn't quite the model citizen last year, so I am sure that jolly dude had something to do with my sickness. He gave me some rare strain of some rare virus for Christmas (rare cause I never really get this sick), and ever since that day I have been bed ridden. Not that sleeping all day is all that bad, heck I could use the rest. I am just hoping that whatever I caught clears up by Friday evening so that I can go back to work healthy. So that about covers the past couple days, lots of sleep, rest, and lots of surfing the net!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. I caught some obnoxious little 2-day bug, with some lingering effects. Hopefully it's all short term nonsense.

Or you could go the über-paranoid route and start screaming about bird flu or something.

Jorge said...

i think i am just about done with this little bug so it should be done and over with soon!