Tuesday, December 20, 2005
Military Is For Major Sucks!
This goes to show that the military treats their enlisted guys like crap. I read an article that says the army is allowing their officers to walk away from their I.R.R. commitment, that's right OFFICERS. The Individual Ready Reserve for those of you who were wondering was that fine print BS that all of the people joining get warned about, stating some BS about how even though you are only joining the military for a few years that your behind really belongs to the military for a total of eight years. Apparently all of the officers that were called back from inactive reserves in the Army are now being allowed to resign, but nothing for the enlisted soldiers. That is some messed up stuff if you ask me! I mean is the most messed up thing you have ever read. Merry Christmas to you too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
According to my girlfriend (who is former enlisted army), the army has tapped almost every (if not all, by now) IRR enlisted person and dragged them back in, since their recruiting has bottomed out. Even she is at risk until February, but since she is a single parent, she's been able to get waived - so far.
Good thing the sh*t-a$$ Navy isn't having this problem, or you know where they'd be trying to stick us...
Well, stick you cause uh....I already finished my eight years!!!!!!!
But good luck.....J/K. I know i wouldn't go back, I would say I smoked dope or did some brokeback mountain kind of stuff before I went back. Operative word being "SAY" not do!
Post a Comment