Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A Couple Days Off

My back had been killing me so bad this past Monday night that I had some trouble sleeping, it got so bad that I figured I needed some rest from work. I have an appointment with a Chiropractor Friday, and I also plan on seeing the Dentist soon. Somehow my tooth that got pulled is affecting my back in a weird way. Whenever my missing tooth aches, my back muscles tighten up and I get a double whammy! However I have made some progress as far as my back goes, but popping pain pills is only a temporary solution. So I need a real solution, I am giving the pros a chance to take care of this before I self medicate somehow. I already went to a natural/alternative medicine guy that did some work on my back, it seemed to help, and the link between my back pain and toothache seems to be gone for now. Anyhow, we'll see how it goes! Back to work I go!

On a side note I took Senia to a local art museum, it was amazing! Somehow the soothing effects of art were a nice break from the daily grind. I should call in sick more often!

No comments: