So the GF made me take some dancing lessons, I agreed to a one day bootcamp for salsa lessons. Let me just say that she owes me big time, and I apologize to all the ladies out there that had to endure my lack of motivation/memorization skills on the dance floor. Fortunately I handled the first couple of hours just fine despite the fact that the instructor kinda sucked (he probably smoked the pole too...but that's another story) anyhow he would mix it up too much, not consistent enough for a beginner like me, so by the time we were doing routines and not just simple steps I just could not keep up. I also did not like that we had to switch partners every so often, that made it harder to learn when two people are at a different skill level. No harm no foul though, I lived through it and didn't make an ass of myself...well not too much anyway!
After the boot camp we celebrated a friend's B-day at the pirates dinner show, it was ok. Something different is always nice, although I kind of lost it with all the sea chanty's being sung! Field Day anyone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment