Thursday, April 19, 2007

Disbelief

I can't believe it, yet I saw it with my own two eyes. I feel like I am going crazy, seeing things and doing things I thought I would never have to do. The constant support of my friends and girlfriend keeping me from going to the unhappy place I was so afraid of. I sought help from anyone and everyone who would hear my crazy mixed up thoughts, and I even sought some pharmaceutical help because a sedated pain is more bearable than the real thing. I knew I could not go through this on my own, and I feel grateful to have such a great support system that made the wrongs of these past few days somehow turn into something right. I may never overcome the loss of my Father(+) yet I am so grateful to all those who helped me and my family through this difficult time.

No comments: