Friday, August 13, 2010
One Month and a Half
To get my car back from the shop. Delays in part due to how old my car is (1997), but mostly because State Farm who is covering the repairs only authorizes used parts and or aftermarket ones. I understand that it is and old car, but it is in extremely good shape, at least it was till it got hit. Anyhow I went to pick it up today and I noticed that a really huge detail is missing from my car. I got a whole brand new bumper, but somehow it doesnt have a Firebird logo on it. I was like what the F man, so I asked the repair shop why this was, the answer is just too funny I think! Aftermarket parts producers are not authorized to use logos on their stuff, so this is unacceptable. The body shop raised the logo issue beforehand and the insurance adjuster did not care. Well I care, and this will not stand. STATE FARM you royally suck, and you are wasting my time! Now I have my car but will have to take it back when they get my new factory OEM bumper in, what a waste of time and effort!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Switch to USAA dude. They'll take any former military now. They even act as an agent for Progressive for motorcycle insurance. They've been awesome.
I just dragged my F-body through a week of driving totaling about 2800 miles. If there had been more time, we would have swung down to LA to see you guys. Looking forward to seeing you next weekend!
Trust me, I have USAA....have had it since WA oh so many moons ago! The lady who hit has state farm...at least I got a nice rental for a whole month and a half! Really nice chevy p/u!
My Mom's puppy got to try it out...see previous post!!!
Post a Comment