Sunday, February 07, 2010

Birthday Weekend!

What a great way to celebrate my birthday...first on the list, Police Lineup! I think we both correctly identified the lady that tried running my wife over a few months ago. The local DA will decide if this needs to go any further. Next on the list, Pizza and Laker game...good times! The next day was even better even though officially my birthday was over, it was a great day to go to the range with my best man and best friend. He brought over a shotgun, and I must say....what a fine piece of machinery! I want one now...pawn shops here I come. Bowling and a surprise party, can this get any better? Oh yeah, it's super bowl weekend of course it can!!!! Thanks to my wife for pulling it all off!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Sorry I missed it!!!!! Happy Belated Birthday! I suck.