Sunday, November 09, 2008

Mexican Wedding Plans

The following are some links to the coordinates of my grandpa's ranch and the hotel we will be married in! This is still a ways off, but this is the choice we have made. We will get married via a civil ceremony by a justice of the peace or some public official in Mexico, my Grandpa will be one of the witnesses. This will be a very simple ceremony, a month later whenever the boss says so, we will get hitched here via a traditional ceremony. I am looking forward to the mexico one, I don't know how we are going to pull it off, I don't even know if it is allowed. But since my family runs the little town I don't think it will be a problem. NOTE: (you may have to select satellite on google maps to view the terrain) This is the LOCATION of my Grandpa's ranch, and this is the HOTEL we will get married in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow dude, That's pretty far down there. Sorry I haven't contacted in a while. Congrats by the way.

-Dexter

nate said...

Congrats fo' sure!