Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Weekend Riding!

I rode three out of my four nightshifts, it was a lot of fun and hard work!!! It seems to be pretty easy and the roads are in decent shape, there is only a small part where the road has no shoulder. This is near my job where Studebaker has an overpass over 7th street (which is the end of the 22 freeway). This commute is about 7 miles one way, it takes me about 30 minutes to get to work and about 40 back home. I am not sure why this difference occurs, I am assuming it's wind directions and gravity since work is pretty much at sea level!

1 comment:

Senia said...

I am so proud and extremely jealous of your weekly bike rides...I miss my daily runs and hardcore trainer. I guess it's only a matter time...till I begin to drive my new car! Ha hahah...LOL!!!