Thursday, August 07, 2008

Has Anyone Seen This Cup?


So I was going nuts looking for my cup the other night. I remembered getting a cup of coffee ready to go, only to get busy taking care of something and come back craving that cup of coffee that is nowhere to be seen! I haven't been drinking much of the Joe lately, but on ocassion enjoy a nice warm cup. Especially when I am having a hard time staying awake! So anyhow the whole shift at work I am looking for this cup, thinking someone is messing with me being a new cup and all....but to no avail. At the end of the shift it dawned on me that I had set it in the microwave and it was there the whole time! One of the recommended energy savers is to turn off the hot plate on the coffeemaker and when needed nuke the cup of coffee before drinking. Well aparrently I am not used to this energy saving tip since I forgot all about it. This is not the first time I have done this!

1 comment:

Senia said...

ha hahha...you're such a dummypants!