Tuesday, January 16, 2007
The Lou Sinks!
So this morning at work the Lou sank into some quicksand. This was compounded by the fact that it was freakin' cold! I was investigating a sprinkler leak and was getting a closer look when I started sinking into a muddy quagmire. I only sank to my knees though but I was so close to getting stuck that I almost called for backup! I was able to get out of my predicament on my own rather unharmed! My shoes did get wet, the water seeped in through my jeans and then through my socks. My feet were a little wet, but no so bad since I do have waterproof shoes. Unfortunately when you are completely submerged water comes in no matter what. I was able to dry off the shoes with a fan and my socks dried on their own! I will however finally break down and keep an extra set of clothes at work for situations like these.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Is that why you didn't come home at your usual time MR.?!!
Man, I hate ti when that happens!
I can't believe that quicksand actually exists! I mean, I know it does, but you only see it in movies. I only see it in movies. You clearly see it at work...
Post a Comment